Getting the routine right from the word go with your puppy is vital in their development and training. Puppies need regular meals, playtime, stimulation, exercise and a training routine. It is recommended that they are never left alone for more than three to four hours at the most.
My puppy visits are for puppy owners who have to balance bringing up their puppy with working outside of the home. Visits are for Gosforth and Jesmond and give you peace of mind that your puppy is content and cared for when you are out the house.
- I will firstly visit you and your puppy so that I can get to know him or her in their own surroundings, and talk to you about their requirements, likes and dislikes, diet, habits, training and behaviour.
- Following our meeting I will visit your puppy at the times chosen during the day.
- On the visit I will clean up any 'presents', give your little one lots of TLC and play- time as well as assist in his / her training.
- Puppies need very regular toilet breaks so I will take him / her outside to your garden and get some fresh air.
- As your puppy gets a little older I am also very happy to take him or her on one-to-one walks during the day to help him or her find their feet and get used to initial social scenarios.
- Through my professional canine training I am now very knowledgeable about bringing up puppies so I am happy to offer advice and tips.
If you live in the Gosforth or Jesmond areas of Newcastle and would like to discuss your puppy sitting requirements please contact me.