Dog Walking in Gosforth and Jesmond
A much loved and highly reviewed dog walking service in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Sharing your life with your dog is such a pleasure, but we often have to balance it with work commitments and hectic lifestyles. So although we adore our four legged companions they sometimes are left home alone during the day.
Lizzie’s Pet Care is here to collect your dog from his / her home in Gosforth or Jesmond and take them for a safe and enjoyable walk. This is an ideal way to give your dog the exercise, stimulation and attention that he / she needs, ensuring that they are happy, content and settled when you return home.
I walk a maximum of four dogs at a time, including my dog Ruby, I also have an assistant who walks up to three dogs. Small numbers means that I can give your dog the care and attention he or she needs. We also spend minimal time travelling and maximum time walking!
Dog Walker Service
- Firstly we will have an initial meet up and walk together, so we can discuss your dog’s requirements, you can ask me any questions and we can go for a one-to-one walk with your dog.
- I will collect your dog in my small van with fitted crates. He / she will then be taken securely to one of our open parks in the Gosforth or Jesmond areas of Newcastle.
- He / she will be allowed on or off lead based on your requirements and our assessment.
- Equipped with tennis balls, treats and the obligatory stash of poop bags we will go to one of the following: The Town Moor, The Bridal Path, Jesmond Dene, Highbury or The Great Park.
- Your dog is towel dried after each walk if he or she gets dirty so you will not return to paw prints all over your sofa or carpets!
- If you have any individual requirements on our return I will be more than happy to carry them out. Such as providing a meal, turning lights on/off, closing doors, providing extra drinking water, putting a fresh blanket down etc.
- I will text or email you with photos of our walk as often as you choose. I am also always available during day times and evenings if you want to get in touch.
If you live in the Gosforth or Jesmond areas of Newcastle and would like to discuss your dog walking requirements please get in touch.
Looking for something for your feline friends? I also offer cat sitting service too!